Confessions: Easter Outfits
Our Matching Easter Outfits- because of course
As you’re busy with egg hunts and bunny photos, don’t forget about matching Easter outfits. They’re an opportunity for some serious family cuteness this spring.
Options for mommy-and-me dresses abound, however if you have a boy the Easter options are a bit…well sad. If you know me you know that I basically live for dressing my family for the holidays. Easter can prove a bit tricky because of the weather being a touch uncooperative. The weather in April may tend to be dreary but these options will brighten up your day.
Trust me ladies winning isn’t just for moms and their girls. Fathers and sons can get in on the matching action, too, with options like ties and T-shirts.
Calling all Lilly Pulitzer lovers! This colorful, ruffle-sleeved dress in fun prints features an eye-catching design and a built-in ultraviolet protection factor.
En Elly Kid’s Emma Cardigan
These adorable pink cardigans make it easy for mom to match her little one any day. Wear them casually over jeans or layer them with summer dresses on a cool night.
Here’s what we did
- Jacket- Free People Ferry Military Stretch
- Dress– BEAGIMEG Women’s Basic Tank Bodycon Sleeveless Solid Casual Long Dress
- Shoes– Steve Madden Women’s Carrson Dress Open
- Glasses– Tortoiseshell Premium Aviator Sunglasses
- Shirt– Camden Standard-Fit Non-Iron French Cuff Dress Shirt
- Pants– Slim Non-Iron Stretch Cotton Solid Pant
- Belt– Tumbled Italian Leather Belt
- Shoes– Louck
- Tie– Watercolor Floral Tie
- Glasses– Clubmaster Classic
- Watch– Timex Men’s Southview 41mm Leather Strap Watch
On the babes:
- Shirt– Long Sleeve White Dress Shirt Bodysuit
- Pants– Ultimate Skinny Built In Flex Twill Pants
- Shoes– Triple Strap Faux Leather Sneakers
- Belt– belt (Carters doesn’t do names I guess)
- Tie– Watercolor Floral Zip Tie
- Glasses (not shown)- Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
On the pups:
Hopefully this helps you twin into Spring <3 I cannot wait to see your photos!