Pink Party Punch
The worlds most delicious drink
Last night I had a group of lovely ladies over for a meeting of my book club (more here) I decided to just do wine, red/white, and a pretty punch. After all of 35 seconds I decided it needed to be champagne and it needed to be pink… much like everything in my life.
I would recommend this for a shower, bbq, girls night in, Tuesday…. seriously though whenever. There’s not a ton of booze so it’s not a “dangerous” drink which is my new favorite because any type of hangovers mixed with toddlers are basically the seventh circle of hell.
Long story short it was amazing and gone way too quickly so if I were you, I’d make double the amount.
What you need:
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Bottle Champagne (any prosecco would do nicely as well)
- 4 Cups White Cranberry Juice
- 1 Can Frozen Pink Lemonade
What you do:
- Thinly Slice Lemon (I only used about ten slices)
- Pour Everything into the Pitcher (here is mine)
- Mix (I used a wooden spoon)