Confessions Egg Roll in a Bowl
An Easy One Skillet Meal
Happy Friday y’all! If you’re anything like me by Friday you are over cooking dinner. If you’re anything like me you’re also bored as f with the takeout options in your area of the suburb. Whelp ladies and gents have no fear….Confessions has come up with an easy alternative to ordering out for tonight’s dinner. The Confessions: Egg Roll in a Bowl…boom! The simple, fresh flavors of this Egg Roll in a Bowl skillet meal creates a tasty dinner anyone would love in less than 30 minutes. That’s less time than it would take to wait for a pizza. This also means that there is only one pan to clean. I mean…what’s not to love about that?! This is seriously family-friendly meal perfection.
Let’s jump right in shall we?
What you need:
1 lb Ground turkey
3 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Ginger, fresh
1/4 cup Green onions
1 Yellow onion, small
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 Serve with duck sauce and cauliflower rice
1 (16 ounces) bag Coleslaw mix
1 Salt and pepper
2 tbsp Mazola corn oil
** Fun Fact: This meal is also gluten free **
What you do:
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add half of the ginger, half of the garlic, and diced onions to skillet. Saute until onions are softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add turkey to skillet. Break turkey into small pieces using a spoon and stir until cooked completely.
- Toss in coleslaw mix, remaining ginger and garlic, and soy sauce with ground turkey in skillet. Allow to cook, mixing frequently until cabbage is tender.
- Add in a little more soy sauce in needed and top with green onions.
- Serve over cauliflower rice with duck sauce.
Seriously easy, quick, and delicious. As always let me know how it works out for you.